Your option for safe and natural healthcare
HELPING YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM WORK TO ITS BEST POTENTIAL
With a Gentle Touch
Welcome to Kotlerman Family Health, conveniently located above Apothecary Wellness Center & Spa on Fairhaven Avenue just off of I-5 and Highway 20 in Burlington. Dr. Kotlerman specializes in prenatal/post-partum pregnancy care, functional pediatrics, and wellness chiropractic care. Never fear if you don’t fit in those three categories. All patients are invited to explore their neurological health! I want to be your Burlington WA chiropractor!
I became a Doctor of Chiropractic to help people progress past their health challenges regardless of whatever they are suffering from. Almost everyone has some level of neurological compromise that makes their life more stressful and challenging. Gentle and specific chiropractic care can help you improve your life quality by reducing neurological stress and interference.
Chiropractor Burlington WA
Kotlerman Family Health
Care at Kotlerman Family Health
Care in this office is based on your test results and your goals. Your two primary options for care are:
- Patch care; patch care exists to help you get past your pain or symptom as quickly as possible.
- Fix-to-as-near-to-normal as possible care. Fix-to-as-near-to-normal as possible care exists to sustainably resolve the neurological damage and interference that is causing your health problems.
Chiropractic care can help you with more than just headaches, neck pain, and back pain. Your nervous system controls every tissue and function in your body. Adjustments to your nervous system can help with nearly any health challenge a person could suffer from.
Dr. Kotlerman is specialized in functional pediatric and pregnancy-related care, but that doesn't exclude such as dad, grandma, and grandpa, who may need to have their nervous systems checked for structural and neurological damage. All patients should expect an open and welcoming atmosphere, where your health is most important.
Dr. Kotlerman specializes in a variety of low-force gentle adjusting techniques to help your spine re-regulate and improve in structure and function. There is usually no snap, crack or pop necessary to create change to your nervous system.
- Motion-assisted Palpation technique: this technique exists to help pinpoint any areas of damage to your spine. Using friction to create an electrical charge, Dr kotlerman can ask your nervous system where your spinal and neurological roadblocks are. This technique is best explained in your consultation.
- Activator technique: This tool is used for small, pinpoint corrections to various areas of the spine and skull
- Spinal flexing and stretching: various areas of your spine can have disc issues or degeneration and, with the proper type of pull and stretch, Dr Kotlerman can help revitalize those areas
- Droptable: this technique is best used for patients who have joints that need a firmer push to get back into more motion or alignment.
- Webster technique: This technique is specific for pregnant ladies and is very useful for helping ease pregnancy and Labor
- Extremities adjusting: This technique allows Dr kotlerman the knowledge of how to adjust hands, elbows, shoulders, knees, and feet
- Cranial Technique: Click here to learn more!
Training of a Chiropractor
Chiropractic doctors in Burlington go through a minimum of four years of schooling at a chiropractic college, generally preceded by an undergraduate degree in the basic sciences or several years of experience in a prior relevant health care field.
Students of chiropractic care must spend a minimum of at least 4,200 hours with their teacher, and a minimum of 1,000 hours of fully supervised clinical training with an instructor as they learn the appropriate diagnosis and treatment techniques to help heal your body and restore it to its natural, fully functioning state.
Is chiropractic the right treatment for you? Call and schedule your consultation to find out your options.
Whether its new pain or something you have had for as long as you can remember, the good news is the team at Kotlerman Family Health may be able to help you get rid of that pain for good. Your body shouldn't have to adapt to pain, there may be a solution.
Call us today to see how we can get you started on the path to a pain-free life!
COMMON CONCERNS, CONDITIONS, AND ISSUES
We Can Help You Experience Incredible Health.